compensation claim logo
Road traffic accidentAccident at workOther accident

Contact our road accident compensation specialist for advice.

by sientelo99 on

in News

For people who live in the Isle of Wright, you can apply for a no fault accident claim in case you sustain an injury. You can contact our road accident compensation specialist for advice.

People in the Isle of Wright have been making compensation claims regarding work, road and slip accidents and we have been helping them for so many years. We have also handled accidents involving children. However, you have to be reminded that we work on a strict time frame regarding compensation claim application. Also remember that medical records are essential to te case.

Nothing will be charged if you don’t win a case as long as you give us your full cooperation throughout the duration of the case. If you live in Ryde, Shanklin, Newport, Freshwater or Sandown, call us now for more injury claim advice.